At RENTALK50 we have started the Safe car plan in all our branch networks. Our goal is to offer our clients the safest mobility guarantee. To do this, we have reinforced the standard cleaning processes for our rental cars and vans with the highest standards and following strict disinfection protocols.
Vehicle cleaning and disinfection protocol
All cars are thoroughly cleaned before and after each rental.
- We disinfect the interior paying special attention to the following elements: steering wheel, turn signals, dashboard, grab handles, entertainment controls, cup holders, center console and handles.
- We carry out a final interior disinfection (Ozone disinfection) with the doors closed and the engine running. Thus the particles enter all the crevices of the car and the air vents.
- We disinfect the exterior paying attention to critical parts such as the handles, the doors or the trunk.
- We seal and certify the vehicle, disinfect the key and leave it ready
Safe vehicle collection and return
- We control the maximum capacity in offices.
- We have installed protective screens on each counter.
- We have disinfectant gel and masks available to our clients.
- We disinfect the key with hydroalcoholic gel at the time of delivery.
We guarantee the safety of our employees
Our staff, who check their temperature at the beginning of the working day, have regulatory PPE to carry out their activity in safety conditions and, as an extra measure of protection, we have provided protective screens on the counters of our offices.